Our client, one of the leading drugstore and pharmacy retailers, currently has over 80 shops in Poland and over 400 shops abroad. The previous contract with a logistics operator was coming to an end. The company needed support in organizing a professional and comprehensive tender for the 3PL operator and warehouse partner.
Our Client needed a transparent and reliable selection process combined with strong change management. The most important factors were an effective design/execution of the logistics tender plus continued support throughout the contract drafting/sign-off, implementation, go-live, hyper-care, and full stabilisation of the services.
- Tender documentation/selection criteria prepared
- List of 3PL’s with relevant experience defined
- A rigorous tender process executed in 3 stages
- Extensive negotiations concluded and documented
- Contract awarded
- Implementation team mobilized, and the project started
- Project implemented and stabilized
- Ongoing support and development continued
- Service: Tender Management
- Client: Major Drugstore Retailer
- Geography: Poland
- Subject matter expertise
- End-to-end contract preparation
- 3PL negotiation lead
- Overall Programme Management
- Being part of SteerCo
Ready to find out more?